还在绞尽脑汁望着天花板想argumentative essay topics？现在我们为你准备了100个有用的topics，你只需选择一个好的话题来激发你的想法，这将大大节省你写论文的时间。
Best Persuasive Essay Topics: Get Some Food for Thought
The best questions for argumentative essays have no obvious answers and always bring together some conflicting options. Here are a few examples:
- Does smoking help make acquaintances?
- Should students add their teachers as friends on Facebook?
- Is the first impression of a person always right?
- Are conflicts necessary for healthy relationships?
- Should lecture attendance be optional?
- Is business ethics an obsolete concept?
- Should companies try to copy what their competitors do?
- Can businesses learn from their customers’ complaints?
- Should all energy drinks be banned?
- Is China a new superpower?
Easy Persuasive Essay Topics: Keep Them Simple
Stop racking your brains trying to use one of the classical topics for persuasive writing, such as abortion, euthanasia or gun control. Good debate topics can be much easier to write for and more optimistic:
- Should employees be allowed to use social media sites at work?
- Should companies send ‘happy birthday’ messages to clients?
- Would Shakespeare’s plays be more interesting if shortened?
- Should internet slang, like ‘LOL’ and ‘IMHO’ be included in dictionaries?
- Does the English language need to be simpler?
- Should kids be allowed to draw on walls?
- Do modern schools depend too much on technology?
- Do online students have better chances to cheat?
- Should hospitals use placebo treatments?
- Do innovations really make us lazier?
Amazing Topics for Persuasive Essays: Get Inspired
The easiest way to write an A+ persuasive paper is to choose a topic that truly interests you:
- Can college athletes be smart?
- Should students have profiles on all major social networks?
- Should people abandon cash and use plastic cards only?
- Should countries have ‘1 car per family’ policies?
- Should we preserve old buildings as historical monuments?
- Are some TV ads objects of art?
- Is music in shopping malls harmful to employees’ wellbeing?
- Can listening to favorite music heal?
- Should journalists who distort the truth to make the news more sensational be punished?
- Should all TV channels have censorship?
Funny Persuasive Essay Topics: Have Fun!
Are you still here? Everything is clear. You’re probably looking for something special, like these topics:
- Do SOPA and PIPA make pirates more skillful?
- Is negative PR the secret behind Justin Bieber’s success?
- Should Wikipedia give diplomas to their most faithful readers?
- Can diamonds be girls’ best friends?
- Is the way to a man’s heart through his stomach?
- Should couples live together before marriage?
- Should parents tell their kids stories about birds and bees?
- Can virtual reality be dangerous for kids?
- Can we call any war ‘a peacemaking operation’?
- Is too much political correctness making communication more confusing?
Great Ideas for Persuasive Essays: Check Them All!
Still curious? Ok, here are 10 more amazing ideas, which surely won’t leave you indifferent:
- Are early marriages more likely to end in divorces?
- Do elderly people receive better care in retirement homes than with family members?
- Should hyperactive kids receive treatment?
- Should mind reading during poker games be banned?
- Should parents pass tests before homeschooling their kids?
- Should parents lie to their kids about Santa Claus?
- Does Beavis and Butthead have a negative impact on youth?
- Is it fair to use the results of standardized tests to define schools’ budgets?
- Are optimism and success infectious?
- Is the Bermuda triangle a creation of our imagination?
Check out the full list right here
- Should animals be used for scientific and medical research?
- Do we need privately run prisons?
- Should the death penalty be mandatory for all murderers, or should they spend the rest of their lis in prison?
- Do we have the right to exhume bodies of prominent people and move them from one place to another?
- Should Russians finally bury Lenin?
- Better naked, than in furs? Where’s the line in protecting the animal rights?
- Was Saddam Hussein’s execution an essential point in establishing democracy in Iraq?
- 8. Should men be allowed to have more than one wife?
- Plastic surgery: a way to promote beauty or destroy it?
- In some Asian countries cutting off thief’s right hand is still commonly practiced. Do you think this is the best way out?
- Talk about major issues (abortion, Iraq, Afghanistan, marijuana legalization, etc).
- Say why talking about main issues ( abortion, Iraq, Afghanistan, marijuana legalization, etc) all the time not only lessens their importance, but even evokes irritation.
- How atheists and religious people should find tolerance to each other?
- Was the “sex, drugs, and rock’n’roll” era significant, or not?
- 15. Prove that free bagels with sour cream stimulate brain activity.
- A maniac killed 15 little girls and was sentenced to death. One of the local TV stations was asked by the parents of victims to show his execution. The channel gave its agreement, but the translation was later cancelled. Give your opinion on this situation.
- Vegetarians vs. Meateaters. Whose side are you on? Support your argument.
- Why talking about sex is OK, but talking about cheating is embarrassing?
- Do you agree that there is art for the masses, and elite culture? How do you feel about being “the mass”? Or do you consider youurself to be a part of the elites in this regard?
- If you are not in “the mass”, what do you think about The Black Square by Kazimir Malevich?
- Do you want to have a cosmetic surgery? Why and why not?
- Is it important to talk openly about the contraception?
- Which country has the prettiest girls?
- Prove that blondes are actually smart.
- The international image of the USA has been negatively affected by numerous wars. Do you agree with this statement?
- There is an opinion that DAEWOO’s are not cars at all. Are they?
- What do you think about gay marriage?
- Why driving is permitted from the age of 16, and gambling – from the age of 21? And at the same time – shooting in porn movies permitted from the age of 18: is this right?
- Is it helpful to be skeptical towards anything?
- What do you think about the negative public opinion on thongs and bra straps?
- Your friend is concerned about his/her grades. Even though they are good, he/she still stays awake for half of the night getting the assignments and extra credit work ready. Convince your friend that wearing him/herself out is not the best idea.
- When you moved to this town, it was relatively small. Now that it’s expanding, your parents consider moving to a calmer place. You, however, have friends here that you don’t want to leave. Talk to your parents about the necessity of staying.
- A friend of yours, a skinny girl, thinks that she needs to lose a few pounds. Tell her why losing more weight will only damage her health.
- Your friend is failing his finals. If he doesn’t pass, he’ll be expelled from the university. You know that studying means a lot to him/her, but he/she’s feeling depressed and doesn’t want to do anything. Renew his/her faith into himself by persuading him/her to study.
- As a result of political instabilities, a local political organization reacts severely to federal government activity. It plans to throw an act of protest. You know that this endeavour might be dangerous. Your friend, however, is inspired and wants to join. Tell him about possible consequences of getting into an organization or movement that is not trustworthy or highly radical.
We are pretty sure you have already found one for yourself. But still curious? OK!
More suggestions for your persuasive essay topic
- Your Mom is not happy with an outfit/make up that you are wearing for a school dance. Try to calm her down.
- You think that school uniform destroys you as an individual. Write a persuasive letter to your principal.
- You are tired of news on TV. They all tell you about the number of victims in the Middle East. Tell why it is unethical for journalists to make money on deaths and war.
- Cheating and lying can sometimes be helpful. Convince your readers by giving bright examples.
- Prove that living in a big city is better than living in a small town (and vice versa).
- Convince your parents to buy you something.
You must be kidding! You’ve got this far and still havent found theright topic idea just for you? You’re a real topic maniac!
Here are some more persuasive essay topics
- Your friends want to go dancing; however, all this week you’ve been thinking about bowling. Try to persuade them to go to a bowling club.
- You share a room with your younger sister. She has put a poster of Nick Cave onto the wall, and now you feel like an absolutely humiliated person. Tell her why this poster has to be taken off.
- Take any common fallacy (like the one that wolves attack people all the time), and prove why it is wrong.
- You have your own point of view on marriage and family. Convince your readers why it is correct.
- You want to go and study abroad, but there are a number of reasons why you should take someone with you. Persuade a friend of yours that Italy is just the right place for both of you to visit.
Still here?! You want all of them? Don’t you, you topic addict!
The final part of our list of persuasive essay topics, just for you
- Your little sister doesn’t want to help you and your Mom around the house. Give her reasons why she has to do it.
- The book you’ve just finished is absolutely fantastic. Explain to your family member/friend why it is so good. Try to persuade him/her to read it, too.
- A history teacher thinks that showing the movie Pearl Harbor will be just enough to cover the material on the World War II. Prove that you are eager to know more than this, nd why it’s important to learn the lessons of the past.
- Tell why it is important to know more than one foreign language.
如果你已经读完了他们，我相信你脑子里肯定已经有了自己想要的话题，现在就就开始构思吧，相信你很快就能完成你的Argumentative/Persuasive Essay！如果还不会？没关系，联系网站客服，我们为您提供Argumentativ/Persuasive Essay代写服务，帮您轻松解决烦恼！